Rue Victor-Massé is a public road located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. It begins at 55, rue des Martyrs and ends at 54, rue Jean-Baptiste-Pigalle.

This street was created in 1777 between Rue Breda and Rue Pigalle under the name of "Rue Ferrand", after the name of the owner of the land on which it was opened.

In 1817, she received the name of "Laval Street", in memory of Marie-Louise de Laval-Montmorency, last abbess of Montmartre from 1760 to 1791, died decapitated in 1794 at the age of 68 years.

It takes its present name by a decree of April 25, 1887.

Remarkable buildings and places of memory

-No 9: neo-renaissance building built by Victor Courtillier for the painter Paul Delaroche.
-No 12: location of the cabaret Le Chat noir, previously located at 84, boulevard Rochechouart, in this former residence of the painter Alfred Stevens built by the architect Maurice Isabey.
-No 13: Hotel Migny.
-No. 15: Adolphe Tavernier resided there.
-No. 16: the violinist, conductor and composer Jules Garcin dies on October 10, 1896.
-No 19: Mary Cassatt rents a workshop in the 1870s.
-Nos. 23-25-27: buildings built by D'Avrange and Durupt in 1847-1850 in the Louis-Philippe style of neo-Renaissance inspiration1.
-No. 25: Berthe Weill opened her painting gallery there in 1901 and exhibited at the beginning major artists of the twentieth century.
-No 29: home of Maurice Ravel (1875-1937), from 1880 to 1886, with his parents and his brother Édouard.
-No 35: location of the H. color shop, Vieille, supplier of canvases and frames for painters, establishment taken over by Troisgros.
-No. 36: Former location of Tabarin Ball.

;